Provided that Client’s account is in good standing at the time of request, as a courtesy Compel will allow Client to put a “freeze” on Client’s membership in accordance with the following terms:
(1) Client shall have the right to freeze Client’s membership for a period of one (1) month, for any reason, once per twelve (12) consecutive month period.
(2) Client shall have the right to freeze Client’s membership for a period of not more than three (3) consecutive months per twelve (12) consecutive month period if Client is medically unable to use the Health Spa; provided however that: (i) the Freeze Notice must include written verification from Client’s physician stating that Client’s medical disability will prevent Client from using the Health Spa for said requested freeze period; and (ii) Compel, in its sole discretion, may require additional evidence of said disability.
(3) A freeze request cannot be retroactive and all freeze requests must be submitted to Compel, in writing, in accordance with the Notice section above at least five (5) days prior to the then next scheduled billing date (the “Freeze Notice”)
(4) For month-to-month Clients: (i) during the membership freeze period no dues will be collected; and (ii) such Client’s membership will be reactivated, and Client’s monthly membership charges will automatically resume, at the end of Client’s freeze period.
(5) For Clients who have elected to pay in full, months that are frozen shall be automatically added to the end of such Client’s prepaid period.